- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Mark Warner Items
Conservatives everywhere should support Ed Gillespie.
Ed Gillespie, a former advisor to Mitt Romney and chairman of the Republican National Committee, has been selected by the GOP to be their candidate for the Senate race in Virginia.
Sen. Mark Warner found himself in a tighter political bind than most Democrats over President Obama's tough new environmental rules that would put coal-fired power plants on the road to extinction.
Ed Gillespie faces his first big test in his bid for a U.S. Senate seat Saturday at the Virginia Republican convention in Roanoke.
The top Republican and Democrat in the House aren't ready to join other members of Congress who say Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki should resign.
Democratic Sen. Mark Warner highlighted his business background and the need for more bipartisanship and innovation in federal government as he started his campaign kickoff tour in Richmond Thursday.
Sen. Mark Warner's re-election campaign says it raised $1.4 million since April while Republican Ed Gillespie's campaign announced it had raised about $800,000.
Republican Ed Gillespie's campaign announced Tuesday that it had raised $2.2 million in its bid to unseat U.S. Sen. Mark Warner, a sizable haul for a non-incumbent.
U.S. Sen. Mark Warner has nearly $9 million to spend on his re-election campaign, which has yet to begin in earnest, the Democratic senator and former governor's campaign announced Wednesday.