- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Mark Warner Items
Conservatives everywhere should support Ed Gillespie.
Ed Gillespie, a former advisor to Mitt Romney and chairman of the Republican National Committee, has been selected by the GOP to be their candidate for the Senate race in Virginia.
Sen. Mark Warner found himself in a tighter political bind than most Democrats over President Obama's tough new environmental rules that would put coal-fired power plants on the road to extinction.
Ed Gillespie faces his first big test in his bid for a U.S. Senate seat Saturday at the Virginia Republican convention in Roanoke.
The top Republican and Democrat in the House aren't ready to join other members of Congress who say Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki should resign.
Democratic Sen. Mark Warner highlighted his business background and the need for more bipartisanship and innovation in federal government as he started his campaign kickoff tour in Richmond Thursday.
Sen. Mark Warner's re-election campaign says it raised $1.4 million since April while Republican Ed Gillespie's campaign announced it had raised about $800,000.
Republican Ed Gillespie's campaign announced Tuesday that it had raised $2.2 million in its bid to unseat U.S. Sen. Mark Warner, a sizable haul for a non-incumbent.
U.S. Sen. Mark Warner has nearly $9 million to spend on his re-election campaign, which has yet to begin in earnest, the Democratic senator and former governor's campaign announced Wednesday.