- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Mark Webber Items
With new regulations and preseason testing already difficult, Red Bull has the added stress of whether Daniel Ricciardo has what it takes to drive alongside Sebastian Vettel.
Health insurance agents say some Oregonians who applied via Cover Oregon in time to secure January coverage are still without insurance.
Associated Press reporters at the Sundance Film Festival share what's in their notebooks:
Sebastian Vettel won Formula One's season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix on Sunday, matching Michael Schumacher's record of 13 victories in a year and equaling the nine consecutive wins of Alberto Ascari.
Mark Webber is at the season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix already looking forward to new challenges after Formula One.
The Formula One season ends this weekend with champion Sebastian Vettel looking to set more records to cap an already impressive year.
Four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel served notice Friday he has every intention of going after a victory that eluded him last year and perhaps set a couple of records are still within reach during his remarkable season.
Big changes are coming in Formula One in 2014. Not just the engines in the cars, but who will be driving them and for which teams.
When Sebastian Vettel eventually retires from Formula One, this season may be remembered as his best.