- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Mark Webber Items
Formula One team Red Bull has officially appealed to motor sport's governing body over Daniel Ricciardo's disqualification from last weekend's season-opening Australian Grand Prix.
With new regulations and preseason testing already difficult, Red Bull has the added stress of whether Daniel Ricciardo has what it takes to drive alongside Sebastian Vettel.
Health insurance agents say some Oregonians who applied via Cover Oregon in time to secure January coverage are still without insurance.
Sebastian Vettel won Formula One's season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix on Sunday, matching Michael Schumacher's record of 13 victories in a year and equaling the nine consecutive wins of Alberto Ascari.
Mark Webber is at the season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix already looking forward to new challenges after Formula One.
The Formula One season ends this weekend with champion Sebastian Vettel looking to set more records to cap an already impressive year.
Four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel served notice Friday he has every intention of going after a victory that eluded him last year and perhaps set a couple of records are still within reach during his remarkable season.
Mark Webber managed to outshine his Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel, beating the four-time world champion's time right at the end of qualifying to take pole position for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Saturday.
Sebastian Vettel closed in on his fourth straight Formula One title Saturday by claiming pole position for the Indian Grand Prix.