- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Mark Webber Items
Sebastian Vettel won Formula One's season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix on Sunday, matching Michael Schumacher's record of 13 victories in a year and equaling the nine consecutive wins of Alberto Ascari.
Mark Webber is at the season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix already looking forward to new challenges after Formula One.
The Formula One season ends this weekend with champion Sebastian Vettel looking to set more records to cap an already impressive year.
Four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel served notice Friday he has every intention of going after a victory that eluded him last year and perhaps set a couple of records are still within reach during his remarkable season.
Big changes are coming in Formula One in 2014. Not just the engines in the cars, but who will be driving them and for which teams.
When Sebastian Vettel eventually retires from Formula One, this season may be remembered as his best.
Mark Webber managed to outshine his Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel, beating the four-time world champion's time right at the end of qualifying to take pole position for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix on Saturday.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel claimed his fourth straight Formula One championship Sunday after turning in a trademark clinical performance to win the Indian Grand Prix.
Sebastian Vettel closed in on his fourth straight Formula One title Saturday by claiming pole position for the Indian Grand Prix.