- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Mark Webber Items
With new regulations and preseason testing already difficult, Red Bull has the added stress of whether Daniel Ricciardo has what it takes to drive alongside Sebastian Vettel.
Health insurance agents say some Oregonians who applied via Cover Oregon in time to secure January coverage are still without insurance.
Associated Press reporters at the Sundance Film Festival share what's in their notebooks:
Sebastian Vettel won Formula One's season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix on Sunday, matching Michael Schumacher's record of 13 victories in a year and equaling the nine consecutive wins of Alberto Ascari.
Mark Webber is at the season-ending Brazilian Grand Prix already looking forward to new challenges after Formula One.
The Formula One season ends this weekend with champion Sebastian Vettel looking to set more records to cap an already impressive year.
Four-time world champion Sebastian Vettel served notice Friday he has every intention of going after a victory that eluded him last year and perhaps set a couple of records are still within reach during his remarkable season.
Big changes are coming in Formula One in 2014. Not just the engines in the cars, but who will be driving them and for which teams.
When Sebastian Vettel eventually retires from Formula One, this season may be remembered as his best.