- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
- Sarah Palin’s online channel hits snag as Stephen Colbert buys similar URL
- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
Latest Mark Webber Items
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso insists his chances of winning the Formula One championship aren't over yet, despite Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel winning the past four races and driving a faster car.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel is aiming to build on his late-season resurgence and extend his lead in the Formula One standings when he heads back to the desert for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix this weekend.
Sebastian Vettel's seemingly unstoppable march to a third straight Formula One title took another stride with victory in the Indian Grand Prix on Sunday, though the Red Bull driver's nearest rival, Fernando Alonso of Ferrari, kept up the pressure with a second-place finish.
Formula One championship leader Sebastian Vettel took pole position for the Indian Grand Prix on Saturday, edging out teammate Mark Webber by 0.04 seconds for Red Bull's third straight front-row sweep.
Mark Webber took the pole position Saturday for the Korean Grand Prix, upstaging Red Bull teammate Sebastian Vettel and McLaren's Lewis Hamilton.
Formula One leader Fernando Alonso and title contender Mark Webber of Red Bull say this week's Singapore Grand Prix could be the turning point of the season, ending McLaren's recent dominance.
Formula One championship leader Fernando Alonso posted the fastest time in Saturday's third practice session at the Belgian Grand Prix, with drivers benefiting from good conditions to frantically fine-tune their cars for qualifying.
Formula One world champion Sebastian Vettel heads to the Belgian Grand Prix trying to figure out how to make up a 42-point deficit on overall leader Fernando Alonso _ and how to prevent others from overtaking him as Alonso's main rival.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso will seek to extend his championship lead at Sunday's Hungarian Grand Prix and become the first Formula One driver to win four races this season.