- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
Latest Mark Webber Items
Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was fastest in the final practice at the British Grand Prix on Saturday, followed by teammate Lewis Hamilton.
Facing possible interest from Red Bull, Lotus says it will try to persuade Kimi Raikkonen to stay in 2014.
As they get ready for the British Grand Prix this weekend, a sense of urgency seems to be creeping into the Ferrari, Lotus and Mercedes paddocks.
Mark Webber stunned Formula One on Thursday by announcing that he's retiring at the end of the season to race Porsche sports cars.
In a surprise announcement ahead of the British Grand Prix, Red Bull driver Mark Webber said Thursday he is leaving Formula One after this season to race Porsche sports cars.
With the controversy over Mercedes' in-season testing settled, the focus this weekend shifts to the British Grand Prix and three-time defending champion Sebastian Vettel's bid to win yet another title.
The Red Bull team failed to win the Monaco Grand Prix for the first time since 2009, though it felt like a victory for Sebastian Vettel as the three-time defending champion strengthened his overall lead heading into next month's Canadian GP.
Sebastian Vettel needs to rediscover his speed in qualifying if he is to protect his overall Formula One lead at the Monaco Grand Prix.
Nico Rosberg set the fastest qualifying time at the Monaco Grand Prix on Saturday to secure his third consecutive pole position and a fourth straight for Mercedes.