- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Mark Webber Items
Championship leader Fernando Alonso of Ferrari secured pole position on Saturday for the German Grand Prix, while two-time defending world champion Sebastian Vettel was second in his bid to win his home Formula One race for the first time.
Red Bull driver Mark Webber was given an automatic five-place grid penalty at the German Grand Prix for a gearbox change.
Mark Webber has ended another summer of speculation about his future with Red Bull. Now he can only hope the focus is on hunting down Fernando Alonso in the Formula One title race.
Red Bull Racing has announced that Australian Formula One driver Mark Webber has extended his contract by a year through the 2013 season.
After breaking free from a pack of title contenders, Fernando Alonso's task at the British Grand Prix is to ensure that advantage in the Formula One championship isn't now thrown away.
Often, another name for Formula One could have been Formula Same-Same: Same-old faces driving for the same-old teams winning the same-old races.
Will Power has 18 victories since moving to America, where he's one of the most decorated drivers in open-wheel racing.
When Sebastian Vettel headed to the Monaco Grand Prix last season, all the talk was of how quickly the Red Bull driver would wrap up the Formula One championship.
McLaren driver Jenson Button was fastest in practice for the Spanish Grand Prix, edging out Formula One leader Sebastian Vettel of Red Bull in a slippery final session Friday that indicated tires will be a big factor in the race.