- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Mark Webber Items
Red Bull lost the top spot at the drivers' podium on Sunday, but the team won its third consecutive Formula One constructors' championship behind Sebastian Vettel's second-place finish at the U.S. Grand Prix.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel maintained his early domination of the new Circuit of the Americas by winning pole position for the U.S. Grand Prix on Saturday, putting the German in the perfect spot to chase his third consecutive world championship.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel drove his first laps around the new Circuit of the Americas at the U.S. Grand Prix on Friday and, judging by the times he posted, he rather enjoyed it.
Should Sebastian Vettel clinch a third consecutive drivers' championship this season, he may look back on his third-place finish in Abu Dhabi Grand Prix as a key moment in his topsy-turvy season.
Ferrari's Fernando Alonso insists his chances of winning the Formula One championship aren't over yet, despite Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel winning the past four races and driving a faster car.
Red Bull's Sebastian Vettel is aiming to build on his late-season resurgence and extend his lead in the Formula One standings when he heads back to the desert for the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix this weekend.
Sebastian Vettel's seemingly unstoppable march to a third straight Formula One title took another stride with victory in the Indian Grand Prix on Sunday, though the Red Bull driver's nearest rival, Fernando Alonso of Ferrari, kept up the pressure with a second-place finish.
Formula One championship leader Sebastian Vettel took pole position for the Indian Grand Prix on Saturday, edging out teammate Mark Webber by 0.04 seconds for Red Bull's third straight front-row sweep.
Sebastian Vettel showed he has the pace to win a fourth straight Formula One race and pad his thin championship lead by setting the fastest time in practices for the Indian Grand Prix on Friday.