- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Mark Wigfield
It's "holding funding while it determines whether... rules were violated," spokesman Mark Wigfield wrote.
The FCC "is currently reviewing the funding in question in light of the Syringa Idaho Supreme Court case which alleges problems with the procurement process for the Idaho State Education Network," said spokesman Mark Wigfield.