- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
Latest Mark Zuckerberg Items
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg suggested Sunday that immigration reform is "one of the biggest civil rights issues of our time."Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg suggested Sunday that immigration reform is "one of the biggest civil rights issues of our time."
Though Facebook first took the Web by storm barely eight years ago, new studies show that more and more young people are viewing the groundbreaking social media platform as an increasingly old-fashioned way to learn what's up.
Wall Street hasn't always been friendly to the darlings of Silicon Valley, but Twitter is hoping to buck the trend as it prepares for next month's highly anticipated IPO on Wall Street.
Facebook users who think that they are safe from unwanted social contacts because of tools that keeps their name from appearing on searches ought to think again. The company announced it would no longer feature that control button.
It's easy to get behind the intentions of Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's plan to bring the Web to billions of people. The language he's using to sell it may be a bit more contentious: the social media giant called Internet access "a human right."
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg's political action group is coming to the defense of Rep. Paul Ryan with a pro-immigration-reform ad buy in the Wisconsin Republican's congressional district, Politico reported.
Backers of the immigration bill under consideration in the Senate say the legislation encourages illegal aliens to learn English, but that's apparently not so. They've been running ads on conservative talk radio programs insisting that the illegals "must learn English" as a condition of legalization.
Sen. Rand Paul introduced himself to Silicon Valley's richest technology giants, met with top-tier members of the Republican intellectual establishment, addressed 1,000 invited guests at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library and Sunday wound up a seven-day trip to California by winning warm reviews for his sermons at three evangelical church services.
Eminem's song publisher is suing Facebook and an ad agency, saying they copied music from one of the rapper's songs.