- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Marko Gujanicic
Marko Gujanicic's 15 points Thursday night included the game-winning layup, and George Mason beat La Salle 59-57.
Roberto Nelson scored eight of his 17 points in the final minute to help Oregon State beat George Mason 58-54.
Roberto Nelson scored eight of his 17 points in the final minute to help Oregon State beat George Mason 58-54 in Monday's consolation round game of the Diamond Head Classic.
Corey Allen, Jr. hit a floater with two seconds remaining as South Florida came back from a 17-point second-half deficit to beat George Mason, 68-66, Wednesday night.
Sean Armand scored a season-high 30 points and five players scored in double figures as Iona jumped out early to upend previously undefeated George Mason 89-73 on Saturday.
Sherrod Wright scored a game-high 23 points and George Mason edged Northern Iowa 76-70 on Saturday night.
Sherrod Wright netted 23 points and Marko Gujanicic collected his first career double-double as George Mason dominated inside in a 68-57 win over James Madison in Colonial Athletic Association action Tuesday night.
George Mason guard Bryon Allen hit a go-ahead 3-pointer with just over a minute remaining, then made two free throws to seal a 63-59 victory over Virginia on Friday.
George Mason Patriots 2012-13 preview.
History shows George Mason ended its last basketball season with a 10-point loss to Virginia Commonwealth in the CAA tournament.