- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Marko Gujanicic
Corey Allen, Jr. hit a floater with two seconds remaining as South Florida came back from a 17-point second-half deficit to beat George Mason, 68-66, Wednesday night.
Sean Armand scored a season-high 30 points and five players scored in double figures as Iona jumped out early to upend previously undefeated George Mason 89-73 on Saturday.
Sherrod Wright scored a game-high 23 points and George Mason edged Northern Iowa 76-70 on Saturday night.
Sherrod Wright netted 23 points and Marko Gujanicic collected his first career double-double as George Mason dominated inside in a 68-57 win over James Madison in Colonial Athletic Association action Tuesday night.
George Mason guard Bryon Allen hit a go-ahead 3-pointer with just over a minute remaining, then made two free throws to seal a 63-59 victory over Virginia on Friday.
George Mason Patriots 2012-13 preview.
History shows George Mason ended its last basketball season with a 10-point loss to Virginia Commonwealth in the CAA tournament.