- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Markos Moulitsas Zúniga
"This is a multipronged effort to deliver Santorum the victory in Michigan — the first is the big-money campaign to drive Romney's numbers down among independents, who can obviously vote in this primary, and the second is our modest — and yes, controversial — effort to get Democrats to cast very legal and proper votes for Rick Santorum," Mr. Moulitsas says.