- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Markos Moulitsas Zúniga
MoveOn.org., the Michigan Democratic Party and President Obama's re-election campaign are among the well-funded, manipulative forces behind an anti-Mitt Romney ad and email campaign across the Woverine State, culminating in the Republican primary Tuesday.
Disgraceful, pathetic, scumbags, offensive, outrage, incredible, "let's boycott."
CHICAGO — Liberal activists and bloggers left town yesterday energized after three days of strategizing ways to strengthen the Democratic majority and to pressure leaders to shift policy to the left.
CHICAGO — A presidential forum hosted by liberal bloggers drew sharp exchanges yesterday when John Edwards challenged his rivals to stop taking donations from lobbyists.
"This is a multipronged effort to deliver Santorum the victory in Michigan — the first is the big-money campaign to drive Romney's numbers down among independents, who can obviously vote in this primary, and the second is our modest — and yes, controversial — effort to get Democrats to cast very legal and proper votes for Rick Santorum," Mr. Moulitsas says.