- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
Latest Marlo Thomas Items
The fight for women's equality first had to argue that it was a fight worth having.
U.S. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, actress Marlo Thomas and sports team owner Jerry M. Reinsdorf are among the people and institutions being honored with a national prize for public service.
Steve Guttenberg, Julie Kavner and Marlo Thomas will appear in "Relatively Speaking," three one-act plays by Woody Allen, Ethan Coen and Elaine May that are being bundled together on Broadway this fall.
Tony Curtis shaped himself from a 1950s movie heartthrob into a respected actor, showing a determined streak that served him well in such films as "Sweet Smell of Success," "The Defiant Ones" and "Some Like It Hot."
Those lampooning lads who made a laughingstock of the living dead in "Shaun of the Dead" now set their satiric sights on idealized rural English life and over-the-top cop movies in the wild sendup Hot Fuzz, new from Universal Studios Home Entertainment ($29.98). It's our ...