- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Marques Colston Items
The fantasy football playoffs are getting close _ time to keep an extra eye out for maneuvers that seem wacky and unexpected opportunities.
The Denver Broncos stamped themselves as the AFC's top team by ending Kansas City's perfect run.
Robbie Gould kicked a 38-yard field goal to lift the Chicago Bears to a 23-20 victory over Baltimore Sunday in a game delayed about two hours by a torrential downpour.
Coaching not to lose against Tom Brady almost guarantees a loss. That's exactly what happened to Sean Payton, Rob Ryan and the New Orleans Saints on Sunday.
The NFL came back in a big way on opening day, with long plays highlighting games from coast to coast.
The Pro Football Hall of Fame includes plenty of members who learned the game at smaller schools, and there are scores of others who carved out solid NFL careers despite coming from places that don't get attention the way the powerhouse programs do.
This miserable season without their suspended coach won't end in a playoff appearance for Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints.
Even if Colin Kaepernick's second start was hardly as spectacular as his first, he played well enough to extend coach Jim Harbaugh's quarterback quandary for at least another week.
Of all the teams to end the Atlanta Falcons' unbeaten run, it had to be their resurgent rivals, the New Orleans Saints in a game filled with drama until the end.