- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Marques Colston Items
The Pro Football Hall of Fame includes plenty of members who learned the game at smaller schools, and there are scores of others who carved out solid NFL careers despite coming from places that don't get attention the way the powerhouse programs do.
This miserable season without their suspended coach won't end in a playoff appearance for Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints.
Even if Colin Kaepernick's second start was hardly as spectacular as his first, he played well enough to extend coach Jim Harbaugh's quarterback quandary for at least another week.
Of all the teams to end the Atlanta Falcons' unbeaten run, it had to be their resurgent rivals, the New Orleans Saints in a game filled with drama until the end.
Marques Colston is staying put in New Orleans. Brandon Marshall is headed to Chicago.
The Chicago Bears acquired Pro Bowl receiver Brandon Marshall from the Miami Dolphins
Washington Redskins coaches lamented their dearth of playmakers at the end of a 5-11 season. During the opening hours of free agency Tuesday, the organization aggressively attempted to remedy that by overhauling its corps of wide receivers.
The New Orleans Saints held a workout on Tuesday with veteran receiver Randy Moss, who is trying to make a comeback after spending a year out of pro football.
Drew Brees has spent the past six years reinvigorating the Saints, rewriting NFL records and rebuilding New Orleans.