- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
Topic - Marquis Teague
Officials are working on the details of transferring ownership of Anderson's iconic Wigwam gymnasium to the city as part of the effort to save it.
The Brooklyn Nets have acquired guard Marquis Teague from Chicago for Toko Shengelia.
The Brooklyn Nets acquired guard Marquis Teague from Chicago for Toko Shengalia on Saturday, and also sent guard Tyshawn Taylor to New Orleans in a separate move, a person with knowledge of the deals said.
John Calipari embraces being a player's first college coach and he has yet another crop of talented freshmen eager to end Kentucky's national championship drought.
"We have done our due diligence," he said. "Financial viability along with a business and marketing plan has been a part of our process from the beginning."
"We're just going to keep playing like we always do, just keep fighting," Teague said.