- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Married ... With Children
Latest Married ... With Children Items
March 3: Actress Hattie Winston is 68. Singer Jennifer Warnes is 66. Actor-director Tim Kazurinksy is 63. Singer-guitarist Robyn Hitchcock is 60. Guitarist John Lilley of The Hooters is 59. Actress Miranda Richardson is 55. Rapper Tone Loc is 47. Guitarist John Bigham (Fishbone) is 44. Actress Julie Bowen ("Boston Legal," "Ed") is 43. Country singer Brett Warren of The Warren Brothers is 42. Actor David Faustino ("Married ... With Children") is 39. Actress Jessica Biel is 31. Guitarist Joe "Blower" Garvey of Hinder is 29.
Television networks are masters of self-promotion, so it's no surprise that Fox is carving out two prime-time hours Sunday to celebrate its 25th year.
Hollywood is gearing up for what could be one of the toughest - and highest-stakes - TV contract renegotiations in years.
She's already beaten breast cancer, so motherhood should be a snap for Christina Applegate.
Thanks to Comedy Central, "Futurama" is itself reborn and back to its old new tricks. The animated sci-fi comedy returns for a season of 12 new half-hours, kicking off with back-to-back episodes Thursday at 10 p.m. EDT.