- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - marriott international
A Texas woman has been awarded more than $1 million for a fall on ice outside a Bettendorf hotel that shattered her right ankle and left her with limp.
A nationwide hotel operator is investigating a suspected data security breach that may have compromised credit card and debit card information of customers who stayed at properties in eight states last year, the company announced Monday.
A major hotel operator is investigating a reported breach of customer information.
Republican Mitt Romney, the first Mormon presidential nominee of a major political party, sat in the Wolfeboro Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Sunday as, one by one, members of his congregation credited him for bringing the faith more into the public eye.
Marriott International is on a building spree in the Washington area and elsewhere amid steady demand for new hotels.