- Number-crunchers put GOP chances of retaking Senate at 60 percent: report
- Ohio sheriff sends bill to Mexico for cost of jailing illegals
- Fla. voters’ support for medical marijuana bodes well for ballot measure: poll
- Keith Urban concert ends in ‘nutso’ chaos, with dozens arrested, injured
- Very religious still lean toward GOP, reflecting long-term patterns, Gallup poll shows
- Fist bump becoming all the rage for germ-wary handshakers
- Tennessee storms ravage counties, wreck 10 homes
- Chinese police tear down church cross in religion crackdown
- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - marriott international
A Texas woman has been awarded more than $1 million for a fall on ice outside a Bettendorf hotel that shattered her right ankle and left her with limp.
A nationwide hotel operator is investigating a suspected data security breach that may have compromised credit card and debit card information of customers who stayed at properties in eight states last year, the company announced Monday.
A major hotel operator is investigating a reported breach of customer information.
Republican Mitt Romney, the first Mormon presidential nominee of a major political party, sat in the Wolfeboro Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Sunday as, one by one, members of his congregation credited him for bringing the faith more into the public eye.
Marriott International is on a building spree in the Washington area and elsewhere amid steady demand for new hotels.