- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest marriott international Items
Gay-rights groups frustrated with the slow pace of Congress and energized by the recent gains in same-sex marriage laws have turned to the private sector for help in pushing their agenda, targeting the corporations with the biggest punch — the Fortune 500s.
Republican Mitt Romney, the first Mormon presidential nominee of a major political party, sat in the Wolfeboro Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on Sunday as, one by one, members of his congregation credited him for bringing the faith more into the public eye.
Major stock indexes sank Wednesday after the Federal Reserve said it was concerned about the strength of the U.S. economy.
There are limousine liberals, and now limousine Occupiers.
Notable members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
With little in the way of economic data for the first part of this past week, it comes as little surprise that corporate earnings took center stage.
Marriott International is on a building spree in the Washington area and elsewhere amid steady demand for new hotels.