- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Mars One
Mars One is a non-profit organization that plans to establish a permanent human colony on Mars by 2023. The private spaceflight project is led by Dutch entrepreneur Bas Lansdorp, who announced official plans for the Mars One mission in May 2012. - Source: Wikipedia
Dee Sanders is only a second-generation American who finds a kindred spirit in the grandmother who left everything she knew in her native Norway behind to take some steps into the new world. Now she's set to maybe become one of the first to colonize a brand new world if a group set on sending humans to Mars by 2024 has its way.
BRIDGETON, Mo. (AP) — Human settlement on Mars may still be a long way away, but two St. Louis-area residents are on the short list to be among the first settlers of the Red Planet.