- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Creator of ‘Selfies at Funerals’ blog retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Marshall Carlson
Longtime Hendrick Motorsports executive Doug Duchardt has been promoted to the newly created position of executive vice president and general manager.
"Doug's capabilities are proven, and he energetically fosters the growth of those around him at Hendrick Motorsports," Carlson said. "As the competitive landscape continues to evolve, our team will rely heavily on his expertise and broad perspective. In this role, Doug's leadership can be an even greater benefit to our employees, fans and corporate partners."