- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Martell Webster Items
The Wizards rarely used Glen Rice Jr. last season. Based on his starry performance in the Las Vegas summer league, it's becoming harder to imagine the "rarely" part remaining.
Trevor Ariza signed with the Rockets, meaning the Wizards might look to sign a free agent small forward or wing option. We take a look at some of the remaining candidates.
Otto Porter and Glen Rice are the experienced players on this year's summer league team for the Wizards, and they're setting the proper tone at mini-camp.
Our latest NBA free-agent profile looks at a former No. 2 overall pick - and possible Trevor Ariza replacement.
The Wizards have extended favorable offers to players such as Martell Webster because of his impact with this team in the locker room.
Martell Webster now has had three surgeries for a herniated disk after injuring himself at Verizon Center and can't resume workouts from 3-5 months, which means he'll likely be out longer.
The Wizards said Webster was injured during a routine workout at the team's practice facility last week. Webster signed a four-year contract with the Wizards last summer. He averaged 9.7 points and 2.8 rebounds last season.
Ernie Grunfeld touched on the Wizards off-season plans following Thursday's draft. We didn't know at the time Martell Webster would miss the next 3-5 months.
Martell Webster has had a history of back issues, and he had surgery for a herniated disk Friday after injuring himself during a workout at Verizon Center.