- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
Latest Martell Webster Items
Washington is on a two-game losing streak, but it also hasn't won at Phillips Arena since 2008, which translates to 10 consecutive losses.
Martell Webster is an integral part of Washington's holiday toy drive and he reminds you to bring "all them toys" to donate tomorrow night against Los Angeles at Verizon Center.
As expected, Martell Webster will play vs. the Hawks on Friday, and although Bradley Beal and Nene worked out they appear to need more time to heal.
Martell Webster's left ankle sprain has healed quickly and, barring any setbacks, he expects to play Friday at the Atlanta Hawks.
Glen Rice's 29 minutes in his first start were a career-high, and he probably did well enough to warrant another look from coach Randy Wittman, who wanted him to play with a more veteran group.
Otto Porter sought the advice of Martell Webster after his shaky debut when he played just 14 minutes and didn't contribute much.
One of the Wizards' walking wounded returned to practice on Sunday. Washington hosts the Denver Nuggets on Monday.
Ailments to Nene, Kevin Seraphin and Al Harrington will make beating Denver a difficult task Monday at Verizon Center.
Martell Webster had to be carried off the court Friday when he hurt his left ankle but was able to get up shots at practice. Al Harrington had irritation in his knee and is going to visit the doctor again.