- Iraqi Christians rally at White House: ‘Obama, Obama, where are you?’
- Maine police find wife, husband, 3 children dead in home
- Sarah Palin Channel makes online debut as counter to mainstream media
- Tennessee Gov. Haslam slams White House for secret dump of illegals in his state
- Freak lightning storm kills 1, injures 7 on California beach
- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
Latest Martell Webster Items
Martell Webster isn't just a skilled NBA swingman. He can sing a little bit, too. Kick back with some eggnog and listen to his rendition of some Christmas tunes.
Having Nene and Martell Webster come off the bench is working out better than expected for the Wizards, who have gotten 39 points a game from reserves during this three-game win streak.
The 30 points that Martell Webster scored off the bench wasn't as important to him as his defensive effort, which he insists is the key to his success -- not his jump shot.
In Bradley Beal's first game back from injury, he scored 14 points in the 4th quarter - and the game-winning lay up - as the Wiz ended a 4-game losing streak.
Martell Webster grabbed the rebound and rushed up the court, absorbing contact and hitting a buzzer-beater to end the third quarter vs. New York. Watch here.
Since his ankle sprain, Martell Webster's long-range accuracy has been off, and the Wizards' offense has slowed, too.
Coach Randy Wittman was reluctant to put Otto Porter and Glen Rice on the court together, but expect to see them again Saturday night.
Chris Paul put on a clinic in efficiency for the Los Angeles Clippers, who end their seven-game road trip with their fourth win and hand the Wizards their fourth consecutive defeat.
The top two assisters in the NBA, Chris Paul and John Wall, want to force a fast pace which is when their teams are at their best.