- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Martha Stewart Items
When his phone rings late at night, Lanny Davis tells us, it could be someone such as Martha Stewart, Rep. Charles B. Rangel, former Sen. Trent Lott or the CEO of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines. Or it could be Gene Upshaw of the NFL's Players Association, Washington Redskins owner Dan Snyder or Penn State President Rodney Erickson.
Home diva Martha Stewart testified in court Tuesday that she did nothing wrong when she signed an agreement to open up shops within most of J.C. Penney's stores across the country.
Macy's CEO Terry Lundgren testified on Monday that he hung up on home diva Martha Stewart after she called to inform him on Dec. 6, 2011, that the company that bears her name had inked a deal with J.C. Penney to open shops within most of the chain's stores.
In a story Nov. 1 about Martha Stewart Living, The Associated Press reported erroneously that U.S. magazine sales fell nearly 10 percent in the first half of 2012. The figure is for newsstand sales only. Overall circulation was largely unchanged.
Martha Stewart and her American Made project turned Grand Central Terminal's Vanderbilt Hall into a hub of crafts, croissants and conversation on Wednesday with experts in the areas of gardening, decorating, cooking and fashion.
Although you may not want to be that neighbor who decorates every available spot for every holiday, you can acknowledge seasonal changes in more subtle ways. Whether shifting from spring to summer, summer to fall or fall to winter, you can change accessories and switch some fabrics so your home's ambiance matches the weather.
Where can David Beckham, Martha Stewart and Google co-founder Sergey Brin all play second fiddle?
Designer Oscar de la Renta may be a celebrity favorite, but the feeling isn't mutual when it comes to stars and athletes who want to delve into fashion design.