- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Martin Brodeur Items
To a man, the New Jersey Devils do not believe that they are as poor as their 4-10-2 record indicates.
Devils goalie Martin Brodeur will miss Friday night's game against the New York Rangers with a bruised right elbow.
The New Jersey Devils say goalie Martin Brodeur bruised his right elbow in the second period against the Chicago Blackhawks and isn't likely to return.
Playing the first meaningful game on Verizon Center ice after the team's stunning first-round elimination in last year's playoffs, the Washington Capitals returned Saturday night for the team's home opener, turning in a 7-2 win over the New Jersey Devils.
Except for the new coach, a couple of defensemen and having $100-million superstar Ilya Kovalchuk around for a full season, the New Jersey Devils haven't changed much.
The last team the Capitals wanted to be playing yesterday was the New Jersey Devils, a team that had won six of its last seven and was beginning its push for the No. 1 playoff seed. Golfers talk about the hole getting smaller when things are going against them; well, when you're firing pucks at a brick wall like Martin Brodeur, the net seems to get smaller.