- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, non-lethal aid to counter Russians
- HUMPRHIES: The Liberal Bully of the Week is …
- Secret Service threatened to kill Mr. Met if he got close to President Clinton, book claims
- Sarah Palin to campaign for Senate candidate Ben Sasse in Nebraska
- Boise business entices customers to come break stuff — ‘recreational destruction’
- Fired Yahoo exec’s $60 million golden parachute may be a record
- Arkansas gynecologist snapped nude photos of patients, police say
- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - martin kaymer
Matt Kuchar knows how it feels to make clutch birdies at Oak Hill.
Notable pairings include Tiger Woods with Luke Donald and Scott Piercy at 10:45 a.m., and 2012 Masters champion Bubba Watson with Ian Poulter and Steven Fox at 10:34.
Rory McIlroy is looking forward to actually playing golf again after the buzz of his multimillion-dollar sponsorship deal and the selection of European Ryder Cup captain.
Graeme McDowell closed with a 4-under 68 on Sunday and held off Keegan Bradley with a pair of superb short-game shots that carried him to a three-shot win in the World Challenge despite the Sherwood Country Club playing longer than ever in a light rain.
Martin Kaymer of Germany is the latest European star to join the PGA Tour.
After winning four times in his breakthrough season on the European Tour, South Africa's Branden Grace can cap it with a title he prizes above all: His home country's national open.
The Ryder Cup didn't end with the closing ceremony at Medinah.
There's something about Spaniards tilting at windmills.
The decisive putt went in and European captain Jose Maria Olazabal closed his eyes and looked skyward.
The debt was outstanding for 21 years. It took less than 10 seconds to erase.
Jose Maria Olazabal squeezed his eyes shut as they filled with tears, overwhelmed and overjoyed that the Ryder Cup still belongs to Europe.
Steve Stricker stared blankly across the fairway, his hand on his face, as the celebration went on around him.
Ryder Cup rookie Nicolas Colsaerts hopes to use the opening two rounds of the Dutch Open to impress Europe captain Jose Maria Olazabal.
Martin Kaymer of Germany has clinched the 10th and final automatic place in Europe's team to defend the Ryder Cup against the United States.
The only two continents where the Presidents Cup has not been played are Asia and South America, which is likely to change when the next one goes overseas in 2015. And while Asia appears to have more appeal, South America might be more critical.
Martin Kaymer of Germany acknowledges the crowd after finishing the third round of the HSBC Champions golf tournament at the Sheshan International Golf Club in Shanghai, China, Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013.
Getting to the top of the ranking came sooner than he expected, and Kaymer said he felt his game was still a work in progress.