- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Martin Laird
Representing the United States for the first time and making his first trip to Australia, Kevin Streelman wasn't over-awed by a tough Royal Melbourne golf course on Thursday.
Martin Laird was at home in Scotland, closing in on the lead at the British Open when it all went wrong.
Next week marks four years that Justin Rose first began working on his swing with Sean Foley. But in the moments after winning the U.S. Open for his first major championship, Rose referred to him as more than just a swing coach.
The marquee group of Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Adam Scott is set to go off Thursday at 1:14 p.m. and Friday at 7:44 a.m.
Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy and Adam Scott, the top three players in the world rankings, will play together in the first two rounds of the U.S. Open at Merion.
A whirlwind 24 hours took Martin Laird from a Texas Open win to Augusta National Golf Club.
No other tournament has brought Tim Clark an equal measure of big payoffs and big problems like the Sony Open.
Scottish golfer Martin Laird has withdrawn from this week's French Open due to the death of his grandfather.
The only complaint about Matt Kuchar was not winning enough. He picked up a big one Sunday at The Players Championship.
After breaking 70 for the first time in seven weeks, Tiger Woods headed to the back of the practice range at the TPC Sawgrass to fine-tune his swing. That was much better than going to the clubhouse to clean out his locker.
The TPC Sawgrass would seem to be the last golf course where a player can relax.
Like Freddie Couples, Tom Watson knows all about turning back the clock.
Rory McIlroy and Lee Westwood set up a high-stakes showdown in the semifinals of the Match Play Championship.