- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Martin Laird Items
Martin Laird was at home in Scotland, closing in on the lead at the British Open when it all went wrong.
A whirlwind 24 hours took Martin Laird from a Texas Open win to Augusta National Golf Club.
Scottish golfer Martin Laird has withdrawn from this week's French Open due to the death of his grandfather.
The TPC Sawgrass would seem to be the last golf course where a player can relax.
Rory McIlroy and Lee Westwood set up a high-stakes showdown in the semifinals of the Match Play Championship.
Martin Laird of Scotland went from shocking collapse to unlikely champion Sunday at Bay Hill.
Matt Kuchar rose to No. 1 in the FedEx Cup standings after the first playoff event, and no one was quibbling about that. After a solid year, he beat one of the strongest fields of the year at The Barclays.
Martin Laird suspected that four straight birdies early in the round and no bogeys had put him in the lead Saturday at The Barclays. When he finally glanced at a leaderboard, it gave him quite a jolt.