- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Martin Mayhew
The Detroit Lions finally tried to help their secondary in the NFL draft.
Kyle Van Noy got the Detroit Lions' attention during the 2012 season when they were scouting defensive end Ezekiel "Ziggy" Ansah at Brigham Young.
The Detroit Lions have made a habit out of taking pass-catching prospects in the NFL draft.
Eric Ebron had quite a day.
When it comes to the NFL draft, Martin Mayhew isn't the gambling kind.
Jim Caldwell's body of work put him in a position to get another chance to be an NFL coach.
Jim Caldwell got a ringing endorsement from one of his mentors when Detroit Lions general manager Martin Mayhew was doing his homework.
San Diego Chargers assistant and former Arizona Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt was seemingly Detroit's top choice, but he chose to take the head coaching job at Tennessee on Monday night.
Havard Rugland has not missed a kick in game-like conditions during Detroit Lions training camp, including a 58-yard field goal that got everyone's attention that saw or heard it.
Two years after an 0-16 season, the Detroit Lions went 6-10.
The only way to go from a winless season is up and that's exactly where the Detroit Lions have gone.
"I'd like to see six or seven quarterbacks go in the top 10," he said with a grin.