- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Martin O'Malley Items
Attention, illegal-immigrant children, gang members and drug smugglers who are still pouring over the border into Texas.
Why does Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley aspire to do for the nation what he's done for Maryland?
Martin O'Malley has been "outed" as a double-dealer, and hypocritical besides.
Potential 2016 Democratic presidential candidates are showing divisions over how to handle the surge of illegal immigrant children, underscoring how quickly the immigration issue has gone from what they thought was a guaranteed political winner to an electoral headache.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley said he is "seriously considering" a run for president in 2016, and that Hillary Rodham Clinton's plans have no bearing on his decision.
Lt. Gov. Anthony Brown won the Democratic primary for governor of Maryland on Tuesday, defeating Attorney General Doug Gansler and Del. Heather Mizeur for the nomination.
Maryland's governor's race is coming down to a question of just how liberal the state's Democratic Party wants to go.
When Republican Larry Hogan served as former Gov. Robert Ehrlich's appointments secretary, a big part of his job involved working with Democrats in the Maryland General Assembly on executive branch appointments. He wants to do it again - this time, as governor.
Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley, who is considering a White House bid in 2016, is headed to Iowa next month.