- Md. parents accused of locking up autistic twin sons
- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways also stops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Martín Pérez
With their rotation depleted and the new slugger sidelined by a rash of injuries, the Texas Rangers have been forced to find alternate methods for winning.
While the Minnesota Twins had plenty of runners on base again, most of them didn't make it home.
The Texas Rangers added to their considerable sick bay and to their deficit in the American League West on Tuesday.
Rangers left-hander Martin Perez said Saturday he will have season-ending reconstructive elbow surgery.
Losses - on the field and off it - are mounting for the Texas Rangers.
The Texas Rangers will meet with left-hander Martin Perez on Saturday to determine if the injured starter will undergo Tommy John surgery.
The Texas Rangers are really hurting.
The Texas Rangers put left-handers Matt Harrison and Martin Perez on the disabled list Wednesday, and could be without both starters for an extended period.
There was a stretch not too long ago when Martin Perez was pitching deep into games without giving up any runs.
Yu Darvish will get some extra rest before his next start after throwing 126 pitches in another near no-hitter.
The Texas Rangers discovered Coors Field is not always a hitter's paradise.
That impressive scoreless streak for Texas Rangers lefty Martin Perez ended quickly.
Derek Norris and the Oakland Athletics wasted no time changing their fortunes against Texas left-hander Martin Perez.
Derek Norris drove in three runs with a pair of doubles, Scott Kazmir outpitched Martin Perez and the Oakland Athletics beat the Texas Rangers 9-3 Tuesday night.
Over the course of a 162-game season, every team will go through some rough stretches.