- NYC’s de Blasio seeks to ban wood-burning fireplaces
- Residents angry Obama mispronounced town’s name during mudslide visit
- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Martín Prado
Brandon McCarthy is concerned that there is too much negativity surrounding the Arizona Diamondbacks.
On the 100th anniversary of the first game at Wrigley Field, the team with the worst record in the major leagues won.
Mike Bolsinger got out of the first inning on five pitches and three ground balls in his first big league start. Then he struck out four of his next five batters and was sailing along until the Los Angeles Dodgers figured him out the second time through the lineup.
Nothing like a trip to Chase Field to turn things around for the New York Mets.
Arizona third baseman Martin Prado was taken out of the game in the sixth inning Friday after hurting his left hand tagging out a runner on a steal attempt.
Jeff Samardzija pitched two shutout innings before an overflow crowd in the Chicago Cubs' opener at their new stadium, a 5-2 loss to an Arizona Diamondbacks split-squad on Thursday.
Zack Hample leads the majors in hogging home run balls.
Arizona has traded outfielder Justin Upton to the Atlanta Braves in a seven-player deal that sends former All-Star infielder Martin Prado to the Diamondbacks, a person familiar with the situation said Thursday.
The Braves also get third baseman Chris Johnson. Atlanta is giving up four minor leaguers in the deal, including top pitching prospect Randall Delgado. The other minor leagues headed to Arizona are right-hander Zeke Spruill, shortstop Nick Ahmed and first baseman Brandon Drury. Prado can become a free agent after this season.
Justin Upton is having a family reunion in Atlanta.
Braves left fielder Martin Prado is still recovering from surgeries to treat a staph infection and doesn't know when he can resume baseball activities.
Atlanta left fielder Martin Prado has been placed on the 15-day disabled list with a staph infection in his right calf.
Luis Salazar has been through a lot of opening days in his 38 years of professional baseball and knew his 38th on Friday night was going to be very different.
Tim Hudson pitched seven solid innings in another strong start against Washington and Brian McCann had four RBIs in the Atlanta Braves' 11-2 victory over the Nationals on Sunday.
Atlanta third baseman Martin Prado will miss the rest of the season including any playoffs after an MRI showed he tore an oblique muscle.