- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
Topic - Martin Pyykkonen
"This is really just a short-term fix," Pyykkonen said of the Alibaba sale.
"We think the challenges ... are likely beyond any one person's ability to perform some magic and reinvigorate growth in the company," Wedge Partners analyst Martin Pyykkonen wrote in a Wednesday research note.