- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Martin Scorsese Items
Britain's film academy is honoring Martin Scorsese for his "outstanding and exceptional" contribution to cinema.
Washington Times film critic Peter Suderman sifts through the year's releases and offer his 10 favorite movies of 2011.
Washington Times film critic Adam Mazmanian sifts through the year's releases and offer his 10 favorite movies of 2011.
The Golden Globes are good at predicting likely best-picture nominees for the Academy Awards. Not so much at predicting the eventual big Oscar winner, though.
Ah, Paris. City of Light. Land of romance. Gobbler of all the best Golden Globe nominations.
Silent film is taking over Hollywood's awards scene. The silent-era tale "The Artist" heads the Golden Globes with six nominations, among them best comedy or musical, and acting honors for its French stars, Jean Dujardin and Berenice Bejo.
The silent-movie-era tale "The Artist" led the Golden Globes nominations with six, among them best comedy or musical and acting honors for its French stars, Jean Dujardin and Berenice Bejo.
George Clooney's family drama "The Descendants" was chosen Sunday as the year's best film by the Los Angeles Film Critics Association, whose prizes are an early influence on the way to the Academy Awards.
The latest "Twilight" movie cast the longest shadow with $16.9 million for a third-straight No. 1 finish during one of the year's slowest weekends at the box office.