- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Martin Scorsese Items
To mark the 40th anniversary of the T. Rex album "The Slider," we look at the best tunes from Marc Bolan and his famed band.
"Freaky Friday," "Taxi Driver" and "The Accused" are just some of the top films starring this Oscar-winning American actress Jodie Foster who celebrates her 50th birthday this week.
After years of shooting big-budget movies in mainland China, actors Aaron Kwok and Tony Leung Ka Fai returned to their native Hong Kong to make a police thriller that they say captures the flavor of home.
A longtime New York City publicist who worked with celebrities including Marilyn Monroe, Robert Redford and Martin Scorsese has died. Lois Smith was 85.
Christine Ebersole and Leonardo DiCaprio are going to be family in the film "The Wolf of Wall Street."
On a sunny afternoon this past week at the Toronto Film Festival, Brian De Palma finishes holding court at a reporters round table. As he moves to the other side of the room, he pauses to admire one of the mural images from the iconic 1960 film "La Dolce Vita" that adorns the walls.
Thelma Schoonmaker, a three-time Academy Award winner, was awarded on Friday the second Gucci award for women's achievement in filmmaking for her work editing `'Hugo."
Michael Jackson is bathed in light, his arms outstretched and head back, as if crucified, at the end of Spike Lee's documentary "Bad 25" _ a fitting image for the late pop legend who to some extent basked in fame, but was also clearly tormented by it.
"Avatar" director James Cameron's company is launching a joint venture in China to market its 3-D technical wizardry to the country's fast-developing film and television industries.