- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Martin St. Louis
Latest Martin St. Louis Items
The New York Rangers are playing playoff hockey right now, according to newly acquired Martin St. Louis, who set up Derek Stepan's winning goal in a 4-2 victory over Carolina on Friday night.
Jhonas Enroth stole the spotlight from Tampa Bay star Steven Stamkos.
Andrei Markov scored in the sixth round of the shootout, and the Montreal Canadiens beat the NHL-leading Anaheim Ducks 4-3 Wednesday night for their sixth victory in eight games.
Martin St. Louis' day started way better than it finished.
The New York Rangers and Tampa Bay Lightning pulled off the biggest deal on NHL trade deadline day Wednesday, swapping captains Ryan Callahan and Martin St. Louis.
The Rangers had been trying to sign Callahan, who can become an unrestricted free agent this summer, but weren't able to reach an agreement with the gritty forward.
Martin St. Louis told Tampa Bay Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman more than once he wanted to play for another team.
Being the subject of trade rumors has not slowed down Martin St. Louis.