- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
Martin Truex Jr.
Latest Martin Truex Jr. Items
Michael Waltrip Racing will run only two full-time cars next season because of the loss of sponsor NAPA, part of the fallout from its attempts to manipulate a race to get Martin Truex Jr. into the Chase.
Clint Bowyer slid out of his No. 15 car in the parking lot of BB's Lawnside BBQ, just south of downtown Kansas City, and greeted good buddy Guy Fieri with a hearty handshake.
These are strange times in NASCAR, where everything has turned upside down in the blink of an eye.
These are strange times are in NASCAR, where everything has turned upside down in the blink of an eye.
Michael Waltrip Racing is still seeking a sponsorship boost from 5-Hour Energy.
Brian France didn't expect to spend his 10-year anniversary as chairman of NASCAR sorting through the biggest credibility crisis in the sport's history.
Stripped of his Chase spot, then his sponsorship, Martin Truex Jr. is now in a hasty scramble to find a ride.
Ryan Newman used a track-record lap to fuel his run at a championship.
Track owner Bruton Smith sees controversy swirling around NASCAR and has one question: What's the big deal?