- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Martin
Proving once again that this isn't your grandpa's pontiff, Pope Francis told reporters that "the door is always open" to discussion of Catholic priests being allowed to forgo their vow of celibacy.
A large sculpture of a heart is now in place as a memorial outside the northern Indiana grocery store where a gunman killed two women in January.
A young girl who lost part of her left leg in the Boston Marathon bombings has made great progress over the past 11 months, even as she and her family mourn her brother, who was killed in the attack.
A man suspected of starting a fire at a suburban Denver condominium complex has surrendered.
Saying the city's top law enforcement officer had lost the trust of officials, a city manager fired the central Florida chief who was criticized for his agency's initial investigation of Trayvon Martin's shooting death at the hands of a neighborhood watch volunteer.
Court records show Martin Lawrence has filed for divorce from his wife of nearly two years.
"Touch" hero Jake Bohm is obsessed with numbers, and in a voice-over on this week's premiere episode, the otherwise mute 11-year-old numerologist shares an interesting statistic: "Today the average person will say 2,250 words to 7.4 other individuals."
He said he saw everyone run toward it and saw smoke start billowing up.
At the time, he told KMGH-TV (http://bit.ly/1dz3ukG) that his mother lived in the building where the fire started.