- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Martin
A young girl who lost part of her left leg in the Boston Marathon bombings has made great progress over the past 11 months, even as she and her family mourn her brother, who was killed in the attack.
A man suspected of starting a fire at a suburban Denver condominium complex has surrendered.
Saying the city's top law enforcement officer had lost the trust of officials, a city manager fired the central Florida chief who was criticized for his agency's initial investigation of Trayvon Martin's shooting death at the hands of a neighborhood watch volunteer.
Court records show Martin Lawrence has filed for divorce from his wife of nearly two years.
"Touch" hero Jake Bohm is obsessed with numbers, and in a voice-over on this week's premiere episode, the otherwise mute 11-year-old numerologist shares an interesting statistic: "Today the average person will say 2,250 words to 7.4 other individuals."
He said he saw everyone run toward it and saw smoke start billowing up.
At the time, he told KMGH-TV (http://bit.ly/1dz3ukG) that his mother lived in the building where the fire started.