- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Martin Items
Saying the city's top law enforcement officer had lost the trust of officials, a city manager fired the central Florida chief who was criticized for his agency's initial investigation of Trayvon Martin's shooting death at the hands of a neighborhood watch volunteer.
Although he came out in support of same-sex marriage, President Obama on Monday declined to say whether he would work with congressional Democrats to repeal the Defense of Marriage Act.
Court records show Martin Lawrence has filed for divorce from his wife of nearly two years.
Supermarket chains Giant, Kroger Co. and Stop & Shop said Thursday they will join the growing list of store chains that will no longer sell beef that includes an additive with the unappetizing moniker "pink slime."
"Touch" hero Jake Bohm is obsessed with numbers, and in a voice-over on this week's premiere episode, the otherwise mute 11-year-old numerologist shares an interesting statistic: "Today the average person will say 2,250 words to 7.4 other individuals."
The Oscar telecast takes hours, but it's the moments we remember.
Jeremy Tyler was in Israel two years ago when the moment came that made him realize his unprecedented experiment wasn't quite going to work out as planned.
A Nigerian man is in custody for allegedly attempting to smuggle three pounds of heroin in his stomach through Washington Dulles International Airport, U.S. customs and border protection officials said Wednesday.
sRichard Blumenthal isn't flashy. Typically dressed in a plain dark suit, he switched his gas-guzzling state vehicle to an austere Honda Civic hybrid when fuel prices jumped. A fixture at potluck suppers, he has built a political career over 20 years of taking on the causes of everyday citizens in Connecticut.