- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Martina Navratilova Items
Jason Collins said he has gotten "incredible" support since coming out as the first openly gay player in one of the four major U.S. pro sports leagues.
Jason Collins came out, got widely congratulated for his courage, and the games went on.
Jason Collins nearly got Rick Welts into $200 worth of trouble.
It says something, nearly all of it good, that on the day a male athlete in one of the major American pro sports came out as gay, the reaction from the NBA, fellow ballplayers and fans was almost uniformly positive.
Now that she's 42, Kimiko Date-Krumm is older than some of her opponent's parents.
More than a dozen celebrities are participating in talks and activities for aging Americans at the national conference of the AARP this week in New Orleans.
More than a dozen celebrities are participating in talks and activities for aging Americans at the national conference of AARP this week in New Orleans.
Actor Billy Crystal, tennis star Martina Navratilova and singers Stevie Nicks, Gladys Knight and Melissa Etheridge are among celebrities headed to New Orleans this week to champion life after 50.
Given all of the setbacks Serena Williams shrugged aside over the years — on tennis courts and, more daunting, away from them — she probably shouldn't have been worried when she stood two points from losing the U.S. Open final.