- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
Latest Marvel Comics Items
Fans of Marvel Comics' mighty mutants relive their fight for survival in a new retro, mobile gaming adventure starring Wolverine, Kitty Pride, Colossus, Cyclops and Scarlet Witch.
Marvel Comics' web-slinging wonder is back on the big screens and a third person video game adventure helps shed light on his roots and latest cinematic exploits.
This official game based loosely on the new movie offers tactical-based action for smart phone and tablet owners by allowing a player to control Marvel Comics' legendary hero through over 100 missions.
It was an idea born behind bars. A white-collar crook and a petty copyright thief forged a publishing partnership that for decades delighted kids nationwide with four-color adventures of superheroes, cowboys and soldiers.
Marvel Comics' famed feral mutant stars in a high definition movie package that includes plenty of interactive extras for the Wolverine fan.
The publishers of comic books are obsessed with the politically correct. Diversity and quotas are more important than dispatching evil. Spider-Man has been reimagined as a black Hispanic teenager. The Green Lantern is out of the closet. Early next year, Marvel Comics rolls out a Muslim superheroine.
The comic book world is slowly moving toward female main characters, unveiling a new Ms. Marvel in the form of a teenage girl from Jersey.
Marvel Comics’ famed homicidal, schizophrenic, potty-mouthed, sexist assassin finally gets his own video game in this third person hack and slash game.
It's not a reboot or relaunch.