- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
- Teen stowaway shows holes in vast airport security
- Supreme Court to decide if passports can say ‘Jerusalem, Israel’
Latest Marvel Comics Items
This official game based loosely on the new movie offers tactical-based action for smart phone and tablet owners by allowing a player to control Marvel Comics' legendary hero through over 100 missions.
It was an idea born behind bars. A white-collar crook and a petty copyright thief forged a publishing partnership that for decades delighted kids nationwide with four-color adventures of superheroes, cowboys and soldiers.
Marvel Comics' famed feral mutant stars in a high definition movie package that includes plenty of interactive extras for the Wolverine fan.
The publishers of comic books are obsessed with the politically correct. Diversity and quotas are more important than dispatching evil. Spider-Man has been reimagined as a black Hispanic teenager. The Green Lantern is out of the closet. Early next year, Marvel Comics rolls out a Muslim superheroine.
The comic book world is slowly moving toward female main characters, unveiling a new Ms. Marvel in the form of a teenage girl from Jersey.
Marvel Comics’ famed homicidal, schizophrenic, potty-mouthed, sexist assassin finally gets his own video game in this third person hack and slash game.
It's not a reboot or relaunch.
When DC Comics decided to blow up its fabled universe and create a brave, diverse future, Geoff Johns drew from the past for a new character: his own background as an Arab-American.
Philly's getting a new fan in the pages of Marvel Comics, but whether the City of Brotherly Shove takes to anti-hero Venom remains to be seen.