- Military given ‘execute order’ by Obama for secret cyber mission in June
- College group’s diversity event canceled after excluding white people
- Cops: 2 shoot up heroin as kids play at McDonald’s
- Drug charges against husband of Va. daycare owner
- USS Kidd sent to Indian Ocean after ‘indication’ of Malaysian jet crash
- Vertical Group trader jumps in front of commuter train: report
- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Marvin Demoff
Jeff Fisher spent exactly one season out of the NFL. He will have a huge task in front of him as he gets back to work.
The St. Louis Rams say they are finalizing a deal to hire Jeff Fisher as their new coach.
Almost two weeks after they put away the helmets and shoulder pads, the St. Louis Rams picked up their third win of a dismal season.
Jeff Fisher landed at the Miami Dolphins' complex on Tuesday. Now the question is whether the Dolphins will land Fisher.
Jeff Fisher landed at the Miami Dolphins' complex Tuesday. Now the question is whether the Dolphins will land Fisher.
Next year will be Chris Long's fifth season with the St. Louis Rams. The defensive end will be playing for his fourth coach in a seemingly endless cycle of futility.
Pittsburgh Steelers safety Troy Polamalu wants to remain in black and gold the remainder of his career.
Hall of Famer John Elway is expected to rejoin the Denver Broncos as their chief football executive by midweek, a person with knowledge of the negotiations said Sunday.
Gregg Williams, the leading candidate to succeed Joe Gibbs as coach of the Washington Redskins, didn't have to wait long for his interview with team owner Dan Snyder.