- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Marvin Jackson
With the singular exception of a Chevrolet purchased in a moment of weakness, Marvin Jackson has remained true to the Oldsmobile brand. The Chevrolet didn't let him down; it just wasn't up to the standard that he had come to expect from Oldsmobile.
He notes that the interior was like new and featured the loose cushion look in crushed velour that was popular three decades ago.
"Oldsmobiles always served me well," Mr. Jackson says.