- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Marvin Lewis
Running back Jeremy Hill wrote a lengthy letter to all 32 NFL teams, telling them he wouldn't be a problem if they drafted him. The Bengals took him at his word.
During their 15-year run without a playoff appearance, the Bengals drafted players in hopes they would start soon and turn things around right away. It never worked.
The Cincinnati Bengals say they have extended coach Marvin Lewis' contract by one year, through the 2015 season.
Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis signed a one-year contract extension Friday, keeping him on the job through the 2015 season.
Marvin Lewis knows the pressures of coaching in Washington, and is excited for Jay Gruden to have the opportunity.
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Bengals' new offensive coordinator wants Cincinnati on the run next season.
CINCINNATI (AP) — What do the Bengals do with Andy Dalton?
Records for playoff losses by NFL head coaches, according to STATS LLC.
Kevin Huber is scheduled for surgery on Friday for his broken jaw, a season-ending injury that left the Bengals looking for another punter and holder to help them through their playoff surge.
An MRI found that Bengals All-Pro receiver A.J. Green has a bruised knee that will force him to miss several days of practice.
The Bengals added a long-time nemesis to their defense on Tuesday, signing former Steelers linebacker James Harrison to a two-year deal.
Given how the afternoon started, the Washington Redskins had no real business being in the game Sunday in the fourth quarter. They gave up a 73-yard touchdown pass on the first play from scrimmage. They trailed by 17 late in the first half -- and it would have been worse if not for a defensive score by Rob Jackson.
In some ways the Washington Redskins are paving new ground as they essentially invent a new NFL offense around Robert Griffin III. Zone reads serve as a pro-style option, and Griffin is able to take advantage of his ability to extend plays with his legs even in the passing game.
The New Orleans Saints changed their practice and travel plans Monday, heading for Cincinnati as Tropical Storm Isaac headed for the Gulf Coast.
Bengals coach Marvin Lewis has received a two-year contract extension through the 2014 season, extending the longest coaching tenure in franchise history.
"A little of it speaks to the game in college football right now," coach Marvin Lewis said. "There's an emphasis on guys playing wideout."