- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Marvin Lewis
The Cincinnati Bengals say they have extended coach Marvin Lewis' contract by one year, through the 2015 season.
Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis signed a one-year contract extension Friday, keeping him on the job through the 2015 season.
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Bengals' new offensive coordinator wants Cincinnati on the run next season.
Marvin Lewis knows the pressures of coaching in Washington, and is excited for Jay Gruden to have the opportunity.
CINCINNATI (AP) — What do the Bengals do with Andy Dalton?
Records for playoff losses by NFL head coaches, according to STATS LLC.
Kevin Huber is scheduled for surgery on Friday for his broken jaw, a season-ending injury that left the Bengals looking for another punter and holder to help them through their playoff surge.
An MRI found that Bengals All-Pro receiver A.J. Green has a bruised knee that will force him to miss several days of practice.
The Bengals added a long-time nemesis to their defense on Tuesday, signing former Steelers linebacker James Harrison to a two-year deal.
Given how the afternoon started, the Washington Redskins had no real business being in the game Sunday in the fourth quarter. They gave up a 73-yard touchdown pass on the first play from scrimmage. They trailed by 17 late in the first half -- and it would have been worse if not for a defensive score by Rob Jackson.
In some ways the Washington Redskins are paving new ground as they essentially invent a new NFL offense around Robert Griffin III. Zone reads serve as a pro-style option, and Griffin is able to take advantage of his ability to extend plays with his legs even in the passing game.
The New Orleans Saints changed their practice and travel plans Monday, heading for Cincinnati as Tropical Storm Isaac headed for the Gulf Coast.
Bengals coach Marvin Lewis has received a two-year contract extension through the 2014 season, extending the longest coaching tenure in franchise history.
The Pittsburgh Steelers played like they're ready for December and beyond, making Cincinnati's hot start a distant memory in the process.
By trading their franchise quarterback, the Cincinnati Bengals can finally move on.
"By consulting with New York, they can speed up the review process while they talk to the referee," Lewis said.
"I don't want to let Andrew go without making note that he has been a very hard working and contributing player," Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said in a statement released by the team.