- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - Marvin Lewis
The Cincinnati Bengals say they have extended coach Marvin Lewis' contract by one year, through the 2015 season.
Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis signed a one-year contract extension Friday, keeping him on the job through the 2015 season.
CINCINNATI (AP) — The Bengals' new offensive coordinator wants Cincinnati on the run next season.
Marvin Lewis knows the pressures of coaching in Washington, and is excited for Jay Gruden to have the opportunity.
CINCINNATI (AP) — What do the Bengals do with Andy Dalton?
Records for playoff losses by NFL head coaches, according to STATS LLC.
Kevin Huber is scheduled for surgery on Friday for his broken jaw, a season-ending injury that left the Bengals looking for another punter and holder to help them through their playoff surge.
An MRI found that Bengals All-Pro receiver A.J. Green has a bruised knee that will force him to miss several days of practice.
The Bengals added a long-time nemesis to their defense on Tuesday, signing former Steelers linebacker James Harrison to a two-year deal.
Given how the afternoon started, the Washington Redskins had no real business being in the game Sunday in the fourth quarter. They gave up a 73-yard touchdown pass on the first play from scrimmage. They trailed by 17 late in the first half -- and it would have been worse if not for a defensive score by Rob Jackson.
In some ways the Washington Redskins are paving new ground as they essentially invent a new NFL offense around Robert Griffin III. Zone reads serve as a pro-style option, and Griffin is able to take advantage of his ability to extend plays with his legs even in the passing game.
The New Orleans Saints changed their practice and travel plans Monday, heading for Cincinnati as Tropical Storm Isaac headed for the Gulf Coast.
Bengals coach Marvin Lewis has received a two-year contract extension through the 2014 season, extending the longest coaching tenure in franchise history.
The Pittsburgh Steelers played like they're ready for December and beyond, making Cincinnati's hot start a distant memory in the process.
By trading their franchise quarterback, the Cincinnati Bengals can finally move on.
"By consulting with New York, they can speed up the review process while they talk to the referee," Lewis said.
"I don't want to let Andrew go without making note that he has been a very hard working and contributing player," Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said in a statement released by the team.