- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Latest Marvin Lewis Items
The current members of the Baltimore Ravens defense speak in reverent tones about the play of the 2000 unit, which set a record for fewest points allowed en route to winning the Super Bowl.
NFL receiver Chad Ochocinco backed up his promise to ride a 1,500-pound bull on the Professional Bull Riders circuit Saturday night, earning $10,000 for making it out of the chute atop Deja Blu.
The Bengals have Carson Palmer's replacement onboard.
Andy Dalton. Blaine Gabbert. Christian Ponder. The Bengals have watched each of the quarterbacks throw in private workouts the last few weeks, imagining how each might fit into an offense that's currently in upheaval.
The Bengals fired longtime offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski on Monday, the first change in their coaching staff following a 4-12 season that is still reverberating through the franchise.
Marvin Lewis defended Terrell Owens on Wednesday after the receiver pointed a finger at the Cincinnati Bengals coaching staff for the team's lousy season. The rest of the players just shrugged.
Devery Henderson recalled having an anxiety attack when his hometown of Opelousas honored him with a parade after the New Orleans Saints won the Super Bowl.
Bengals right tackle Andre Smith has a broken foot that could end his season, the latest setback in his star-crossed career with Cincinnati.
Andre Smith gave up a sack and got yanked from the game, the latest setback for the Bengals' struggling right tackle.