- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Marwan Al-Muasher
The book title — "The Arab Center: The Promise of Moderation" - conveys an academic exercise for eggheads who made a career of the Mideast peace process. It's about the peace process all right, but also a fascinating inside look by a 50-year-old Arab statesman, the first to write a book in English, who was privy to all the secret machinations since the age of 30.
"These governments won't be soft on Israel," Marwan Muasher told students at Purdue University, referring to the leaders who emerged after the overthrow of Arab dictators last year.
"But if you are a Palestinian, it's complicated. That is not an argument that sits well with Arabs," he said.