- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest Marwan Barghouti Items
Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas again insisted at a two-day "Freedom and Dignity" conference in Ramallah last week that Palestinians who murder Israeli Jews cannot be punished.
An Israeli Cabinet minister who voted against a landmark deal with Hamas to free a captured Israeli soldier in exchange for Palestinian prisoners denounced on Wednesday the pending swap as a "huge victory for terror."
JERUSALEM | Israel and Hamas have reached a deal to free an Israeli soldier held in the Gaza Strip in exchange for hundreds of Palestinian prisoners, officials from both sides said Tuesday.
RAMALLAH, West Bank — The threat of civil war between competing Palestinian factions in the West Bank yesterday overshadowed the appointment of Tony Blair as the top international envoy for Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts.