- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Marxism
The poor have come to America since its beginning to escape the tyranny of aristocracies, dictatorships and oligarchies of their homelands. America - for them and us - has been the one place in the world where an individual can freely pursue social, economic and political freedom.
Michael Savage has written a timely and important book. The fiery talk radio host, whose show, "The Savage Nation," boasts nearly 10 million weekly listeners, is on a political jihad against President Obama.