- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Mary Ann Meloy
"The way the primaries are scheduled this time adds to the Romney edge,"
"Mitt definitely gets the advantage if the nomination gets decided by big moderate states like California, New York and Pennsylvania that vote in May or June," said Mary Ann Meloy, a former Reagan White House aide and a behind-the-scenes power in Pennsylvania GOP politics who is undecided on the GOP contest.