- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Mary E. Brown
Martin Luther King Jr. Day is all the more poignant this year because it also is the second inaugural for America's first black president. To mark the occasion, the Kennedy Center will host a free concert Sunday featuring legendary singer and songwriter Smokey Robinson.