- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- U.N. school in Gaza caught in cross-fire; 15 killed
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
The subsidies are a hit with patients who don't exist
Topic - Mary J. Blige
A woman who authorities say stabbed the father of singer Mary J. Blige is expected to get a mental exam at the request of her lawyers.
Mary J. Blige, John Legend and Marc Anthony kicked off Super Bowl weekend in style by serenading a celebrity-filled crowd in Manhattan.
A woman accused of stabbing the father of singer Mary J. Blige has been arraigned on a charge of attempted murder.
Michigan police say the father of multi-platinum-selling singer Mary J. Blige was stabbed and critically injured.
Nine-time Grammy Award winner Mary J. Blige will sing the national anthem before Game 1 of the World Series.
Babyface called her an icon; Diddy said she was like a sister; and Anita Baker credited her for helping secure her latest Grammy nomination.
Mariah Carey, Celine Dion and Mary J. Blige are among the heady names being tossed around as potential judges for "American Idol" after Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez skipped out on next season.
Singer Mary J. Blige says the Burger King commercial that caused major backlash for her was a "mistake."
Tom Cruise attended the European premier of his new film "Rock of Ages" in London's Leicester Square on Sunday and was joined on the red carpet by fellow stars Julianne Hough, Russell Brand, Paul Giamatti and Mary J. Blige.
The late Manning Marable won the Pulitzer Prize for history Monday, for a Malcolm X book he worked on for decades but did not live to see published.
Burger King is apologizing to Mary J. Blige and her fans for releasing an ad that garnered the singer serious fan backlash.
A Burger King commercial featuring Mary J. Blige singing about chicken has been pulled. But the fast-food chain is blaming music licensing issues for the decision _ not criticism of the ad.
Mary J. Blige brought out plenty of emotion as she performed in front of a packed house to support one of her favorite charities.
Mary J. Blige is lending her support _ and her voice _ to a documentary showing at the Sundance Film Festival about sexual assault in the U.S. military.
Newly engaged queen of soul Aretha Franklin is headlining this summer's Essence Music Festival in New Orleans, and its other top performers include Mary J. Blige, Fantasia, Stephanie Mills, Charlie Wilson and Keyshia Cole.
And Mary J. Blige wrote: "U never know what can send a person over the edge or make them want 2 keep living. take it easy on people."
She said she initially did the commercial because she thought it would be a "great branding opportunity."