- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Mary J. Blige
A woman who authorities say stabbed the father of singer Mary J. Blige is expected to get a mental exam at the request of her lawyers.
Mary J. Blige, John Legend and Marc Anthony kicked off Super Bowl weekend in style by serenading a celebrity-filled crowd in Manhattan.
A woman accused of stabbing the father of singer Mary J. Blige has been arraigned on a charge of attempted murder.
Michigan police say the father of multi-platinum-selling singer Mary J. Blige was stabbed and critically injured.
Nine-time Grammy Award winner Mary J. Blige will sing the national anthem before Game 1 of the World Series.
Babyface called her an icon; Diddy said she was like a sister; and Anita Baker credited her for helping secure her latest Grammy nomination.
Mariah Carey, Celine Dion and Mary J. Blige are among the heady names being tossed around as potential judges for "American Idol" after Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez skipped out on next season.
Singer Mary J. Blige says the Burger King commercial that caused major backlash for her was a "mistake."
Tom Cruise attended the European premier of his new film "Rock of Ages" in London's Leicester Square on Sunday and was joined on the red carpet by fellow stars Julianne Hough, Russell Brand, Paul Giamatti and Mary J. Blige.
The late Manning Marable won the Pulitzer Prize for history Monday, for a Malcolm X book he worked on for decades but did not live to see published.
Burger King is apologizing to Mary J. Blige and her fans for releasing an ad that garnered the singer serious fan backlash.
A Burger King commercial featuring Mary J. Blige singing about chicken has been pulled. But the fast-food chain is blaming music licensing issues for the decision _ not criticism of the ad.
Mary J. Blige brought out plenty of emotion as she performed in front of a packed house to support one of her favorite charities.
Mary J. Blige is lending her support _ and her voice _ to a documentary showing at the Sundance Film Festival about sexual assault in the U.S. military.
Newly engaged queen of soul Aretha Franklin is headlining this summer's Essence Music Festival in New Orleans, and its other top performers include Mary J. Blige, Fantasia, Stephanie Mills, Charlie Wilson and Keyshia Cole.
And Mary J. Blige wrote: "U never know what can send a person over the edge or make them want 2 keep living. take it easy on people."
She said she initially did the commercial because she thought it would be a "great branding opportunity."